Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In Limbo

UGH! So, it snowed last night, it only took me about 2 hours to shovel everything this time, yay!
Now, referring to the title, my bathroom project is in limbo. The plumbers came today, took out the sink, bathtub and toilet. Then the carpenter came, looked at stuff (to get an idea of how to set up his stuff and plastic), then left to get stuff and talk to the plumber contractors. So he comes back about 11:30 and tells me that the plumbers sent the plan to the building code inspector person at city hall. And the guy that approves this stuff is gone til Thursday, and they're not even sure he'll approve the plan when he comes back. You think the plumbers could have checked on that BEFORE they took out my toilet? But, no.
So, I wonder if this will be all done before mom gets her surgery. My best guess is she just doesn't wanna worry about this after she's had it, a little less stress is always nice. Also, it's just getting annoying to go downstairs for a shower.

No comments: