Monday, January 01, 2007

Try to remind myself that I was happy here

So, here I am doing the exact same thing I do every night. Sitting in front of the TV with my computer on my lap. Some day I'm thinking I should just go out walking and keep walking til I get somewhere exciting. Just keep going, my guess no one would realize I was gone for a couple days at least.
New start for a new year? That's a load of crock. I started out doing the same shit I always do. I have a bad habit that I try to get rid of, but I always turn back to it. When life gets hard, or I'm just depressed, I go back to the one thing that makes me feel better. So much for breaking old habits. But, you know what they say, old habits die hard. Ain't that the truth.
So just to see what all the hype is about I got me a myspace account. I have a few friends who have them, so I figured this was just another way to keep in touch with them.
Am I the only one who misses summer?

No comments: