Sunday, November 26, 2006

it's not somebody who's seen the light

So, new cops tonight, and I like Officer Cutie Cook in the opening sequence.
And the hotties are:
Hillsborough County, Florida: Deputy James Ennis, Deputy Gerald Stewart
Chattanooga, TN: Officer David Frye
Spokane, WA: Officer Jake Jensen, and whoever the other officer was that showed up 2nd (after Officer Jensen) and helped move the chick
Martin County, FL:
Don't the COPS crew know they're supposed to name every single officer if they are seen in the segment? Sigh.
Now, am I the only one that loves hearing the sound the cuffs make when the cops stick them on people?
And why do guys think it's so cool to wear their pants so damn low you can see at least half their underwear?
Rather wierd today, I watched a movie on Lifetime (yeah, yeah, make your jokes) earlier about a chick who became a prostitute and then was killed by her pimp. And as I was watching the last segment in Las Vegas, in the first episode and some of the stuff that chick was saying was exactly what was said in this movie. I think the movie was based on a true story but I have no idea.
I guarantee I've never seen this Chattanooga, TN segment, Goddess, I would have remembered it.
I'm so glad I'm not special enough to have money that comes with white crap on it.
The lady in the last segment used that line "It's not mine, I swear to God" I believed her, I don't know why the cop didn't. And I suppose the thing in her pants wasn't hers either.
And the hott cop statuette goes to:
Derrick Pendergrass of the Chattanooga, TN PD
No surprise there, huh? Unlike Goddess my statuette will be awarded to the same person multiple times, if I believe they are the hottest person for the hour.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Maybe I should quit avoiding the COPS crew and agree to be on film???

Anonymous said...

If I name them once, we all know they're a hottie!! I don't need to name 'em three or four times over;)