Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm So Excited...

And I just can't hide it...

So, I have a screen saver on my computer that's got a lot of the cars I have and am planning to post on my Sweet Rides blog, plus fighter jets, bikes, and a few aircraft carriers. I run this screen saver when I'm in class and I want guys to look at it, unfortunately it's been getting girls' attention, which follows my theory that guys aren't interested in the right stuff anymore, but today, I was sitting there in my psych class listening to the chatter around me. And this guy was talking a chick, saying he liked to look at my screen saver because of the cars, I remember him mentioning the Corvette Stingray for sure, and I was thinking FINALLY some guy sees it. He was saying he liked to look down on it cause everyone was usually checking email and online accounts. I was also thinking, I need to get me some new pics now that I know someone looks at it.
Speaking of psych I got myself all confused last night: We have to get 5 research credits for this class (I forgot that was a requirement for psych, I hate participating when it's required), and I was thinking I didn't wanna participate in any experiments, and I wanted to do the readings, you can read from a supplement book, and turn in 5 of those for 3 points, which translates into 1 credit. So I had told myself that I had to turn one in today until the end of the due dates (the 27th), but if you notice that's only 4, so I'm like, I'm an idiot (it happens quite often), and I had to go online to sign up for a research project for my one credit, then I got to looking at stuff and I signed up for 4 credits, so now I only have to turn in one reading, or find me another research project before the end of semester. I just got so confused with the 15 and 5 and 3 and way too many numbers.

No comments: