Sunday, October 22, 2006

I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green

Another fun day in myland. I was fine until I decided to go out for a walk. Now it's only about 35 degrees out, so I took my leather jacket without the liner. So as I was walking (I probably walked about half a mile and that took me 45 minutes, that's like waaaayy slower than I usually walk, and by the end of the walk I was sweating quite a bit by the end of my walk, and I developed this nice pounding headache, which is still sticking around, plus the fact that my nose was nice and runny, I had a little trouble breathing and a nice cough, all of which have run away since I came inside. Oh, yes and now my legs are freezing. Oh, it's so fun to be me. I really hate my body lately.
But I had to get out my apt, after spending about and hour with my mom here yesterday, and of course she complains about the mess. My mini-blinds decided to break on me when I was pulling them up, the part that holds it into the bracket things on the top, so I couldn't really fix it. And of course all the other mini-blinds in my apt aren't the same size as the others. I did take one from my kitchen, but if I slide it all to one side, it doesn't stay in the other side, so I gotta be a little careful raising and lowering it. So I called my parents to tell them, and mom brings up some curtains, and complains and she measures, and complains. Then she comes back up later and hangs them up, and complains. So I really wanted to get out of the house last night, but didn't. So I stayed up until 2 AM and then had a nice dream

1 comment:

*Goddess* said...

A "nice dream" of?