Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Complaints

I have one huge class this semester, and there's always these 2 people that I try very hard not to sit anywhere close to them. Because they have the tendency to talk throughout the whole class. And it's loud enough that it really bugs me. This is because I have very sensitive ears, so little things bug me; but they don't whisper either. And it's not like they really need to come to class, the professor puts the entire notes online for us to download or print out. I always wanna say, shut up. It's nice to know that they don't give a damn about class, but god forbid anyone around them want to listen to the professor.

My computer has this nice little annoying habit where I can barely move the mouse and it either resizes the window I'm in, or closes the whole thing out. It's so helpful when I'm in the middle of something.

Another thing that annoys me: slow walkers. Now, it doesn't bug me so much when I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere, but if I'm on campus, chances are I'm trying to get to a class or work. And I have a tendency to walk fast (actually I have a tendency to do this anyway). So, when I get stuck behind someone, who's walking as if they don't have a care in the world, yeah kinda bugs me. I noticed I'm not the only one who has this problem, when I was rushing past a group yesterday, I noticed a soldier trying to get by a mass, and it's always nice when they take up they take up the WHOLE damn sidewalk.

1 comment:

Brent said...

OMG, nothing makes me a raging male with a vendetta than people who block aisles or sidewalks!!! I just want to shove them out of the way! It is like one of my biggest pet peeves!