Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kiss my eyes

So, as things get started, I have to complain about people (Cause that's what I do best). On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a 2.5 hr break in between work and class, so I've taken to (in the week and a half of classes I've had) sitting in the commons area of the Physics buildings (which they stuck in a doorway, so I can't sit and watch people coming in anymore), and people really can't walk lightly through there. In the 2 and a half hours I was there, there were at least 5 people (walking through, not sitting down, or in the mad mob to get to class), that walked like elephants. Like I really need to know that you're coming the moment your ass gets in the door. I don't think so.
And then there's the people who don't know how to throw away their Daily. The Daily is the campus paper, and most likely its in every building in campus. Well, it seems, that all students (yes, I know, not all students do this), pick up a paper, read it, and then throw it on the floor and go about their business, or they leave it on the table/desk/whatever. And then they walk away. Because obviously their mother works at the university. I've had that problem at the library as well, people leave lights on (on the separate carrels where student sit and do homework), and leave their chairs out. Now, I'm not gonna complain about them leaving books, out, cause I'm paid to put them away, and we'd rather they did this, cause most don't put them away right.
And, I know I've mentioned this before but I love Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays on campus. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Airforce, and Navy have to dress in uniforms, and Wednesdays, Army has to dress in uniform. I never get tired of seeing those. Unfortunately I don't have any of those unis in my classes. Sigh.
Another thing, see if I get any commentary on this, do guys worry about how they look? Cause you know they generally look pretty damn good in their jeans and shirts. I was watching guys yesterday during my break, and I'm always trying to watch people in my classes (yes, I love watching people), and we all know my 9AM class instructor is hott.
And speaking of my 9AM class, there's this one guy that has shown up twice to the class, the first day and today. I've had this guy in one of my classes last semester, he plays football (which is no excuse, cause there's 2 other football players in this class, and they've been there everyday), and he'd always show up late to that class as well. He's shown up this semester at 9:30, class is 30 minutes over with 20 minutes left, why the hell even bother to come? Especially since he's already missed a quiz and a couple attendance days. I hate it when some people just half ass classes, and then because they're late the last seat is in the front of the room and so they disrupt the whole class to get to that seat.
Why are there so many good looking guys on this campus and I'm still single? I'm getting real sick of being single. Is there something wrong with me?

No comments: