Thursday, July 13, 2006

Won't you do what I told you

Jeez, I was so upset over my mother last night (or I was just really tired), that I stuck my complaints in the wrong blog. I was rather confused when I signed on just now and found out that my Sweet Rides blog had been updated last, I thought maybe I got a comment that was a little slow getting to me, nope, I just posted in the wrong place go me.
So, it's so nice to have my mother back, she's in a pissy mood cause she wants to do laundry, but doesn't know if she can walk on the laundry room floor or not (cause the carpenter was supposed to be varnishing while they were gone, and well, that's another post), apparently there's supposed to be 6 coats of varnish on it, and as far as I know (I could be wrong), there's only 3, as he didn't start varnishing til Tues afternoon, and they got back last night/this morning. So, in order to get rid of her anger, she's vacuuming everything. I vacuumed last night, and I thought I did a pretty good job, apparently not. She's also called him a couple times, left a message the first time, and is now pretty much grumbling around. Needless to say, I left. I may actually go on a walk this morning, just to get away from her.
Also, I wanna endorse a new food product (I'm pretty sure my endorsement doesn't mean anything to anyone, but...), it's called Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. They're little cake things that you add water to, and stick in the microwave. I bought some today and I just made the Cinnimon (sp?) swirl cake, it's really yummy. Plus they were only like $1.50, I think it's a pretty good deal, I'll let you know how the others are when I eat them.

No comments: