Saturday, July 01, 2006

Something bad's gonna happen tonight

Ah, another exciting day in the life of me. Got up, checked my email, watched TV til about 5 when I decided I should go for a walk. Ran into one of my cop buddies, B, (I had sent him an email asking if I could share some of my cake with him) it was nice to chat with him, wierdly he says he's allergic to wheat flour, that's gotta suck. Poor baby. I did find out no one gets any vacation this week, with it being the 4th of July and all, so all my guys are on. Also found out another one of our cars got wrecked so that was why I was seeing the impala with the shield (a backup car, in case a car gets wrecked or fucked up), I hate that car. Plus, now we have 2 cars without cages, that also sucks.
So, my body's back in this cycle where my stomach is hungry but my brain isn't so I'm not eating that much again. That's gotta be good, and since all I have to eat is cake at the moment, I've got a real healthy/nutritious diet going. I have a headache at the moment, and my country music which generally takes care of it isn't working. Also, I'm in a mood, so yeah. Also, found out I can pull out the hair on my legs rather than shaving them, that's gotta be good.
So, now that I've throughly depressed you...

No comments: