Thursday, July 27, 2006

Seen any good movies lately?

Just so y'all can make fun of me, I'm listing all the DVDs/VHS I own, so you can see deep into my soul:
21 Jump Street Season 2, 44 Minutes, The 60's, 101 Dalmatians live and animated
Angel Seasons 1-5, American History X, Aladdin
Batman: The Movie, Back to the Future I and II, Beverly Hills Cop I, II, and III, Babe, Beauty and the Beast, A Bug's Life, The Blues Brothers
A Civil Action, Cool Runnings, The Craft, Crybaby, The Color of Friendship
Doc Hollywood, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Die Hard Trilogy
Easy Rider, Erin Brockovich, The Expendables
Finding Nemo, Forrest Gump, Ferngully: The Last Rainforest, Flight 232 Crash, Final Destination 1, and 2, Four Brothers
The Great Mouse Detective
Hackers
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Jumanji, Jarhead
Kuffs
The Labyrinth, The Little Mermaid I and II, The Lion King
Mac & Me, Mary Poppins, Mulan, Model Behavior
Ocean's Eleven, Oliver and Company
Pitch Black, Point of No Return, The Professional, The Princess Bride, Pleasantville
The Quick and the Dead
Red Dragon, The Rock, Rookie of the Year
Schindler's List, The Shawshank Redemption, Silence of the Lambs, SWAT, SWAT: The Real Story, Semper Fi, Shrek, Selma Lord Selma
Terminator 2, Three Kings, A Time to Kill, Titanic, Tru Calling Season 1
Undersiege 1 & 2
The Wizard of Oz
X-Men, X2
certain episodes of Pacific Blue, Pensacola: Wings of Gold, New York Undercover, That's Life, The Huntress, So Wierd, Third Watch, Cover Me, In a Heartbeat

And a few new additions: Assault on Precinct 13, Con Air, and Three Musketeers. Assault didn't quite live up to my expectations, in the extra stuff on the DVD, they kept mentioning how it was focused more on the characters, and then they go and kill off almost all of these characters (yes, even the 'good guys'), so I was a little annoyed about that, but it is good. Con Air, I've only seen on TV, so never in full, and obviously never before Nicolas Cage gets on the plane. Musketeers, a great favorite of mine.
So, now that you all know the movies I own, any suggestions for other ones I should buy? The only ones I don't particularly like are: A Civil Action, wasn't as good as I remember it, same goes for 21 Jump Street, I watched that when I was a kid, and knowing what I know about the law and police stuff now, most of that stuff wouldn't work in real life. Batman, also not as good, this is from the TV show, with Adam West as Batman, my brother and I used to watch this as kids. Also, I'd never seen Final Destination 1, just 2, and I don't think 1 is as good as 2.

1 comment:

*Goddess* said...

YOU DON'T OWN LADY AND THE TRAMP???!!! It's like I don't even KNOW you...sigh.