Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A little bit of this, A little bit of that

I hope you all had a good, fun, safe 4th of July, whether you were in the USA or not. Mine was fun, interesting.
Went to the pancake breakfast with my friend, Karli, her mom, and her mom's boyfriend. And I decided while standing in line, as well as while eating pancakes, my town has a lot of good looking firefighters. One, in particular I liked, kinda wish I knew who he was, he was young looking, maybe my age, nice blue shirt, nice mirrored sunglasses, only the ones that are colored, like yellow and pink, ya know what I'm talking about, I think his name was David or something, I got a glance at his name tag, but it wasn't head on, so I don't really know. Gobbled down my pancakes and watched the parade, wasn't that exciting, I was rather amused at the heating, plumbing, and air conditioning truck as well as the tow trucks that were in the parade. Why you'd want those in the parade is beyond me. Also, got to see a few nice cars, a Challenger and a Corvette Stingray.
Went back to my house, gave a little tour to my guests, opened my birthday gift from Karli, a flag pin, and a cute little porcelain (?) hanging about friendship. Settled down and watched tv, drifting between the 2 COPS marathons, finally went for a walk about, 6 or so. Found a dog on my walk, returned it to its owners, only to find it again a little while after, and returned it again. They wanted to give me money, but I didn't want any, though I did give them my name.
Came home and watched more TV. Exciting huh?

No comments: